Tutor and special education teacher contract
1. Minimum requirements: To register as a tutor or a special education teacher with tutorsinflorida.com, (hereafter called the Company) you must meet the following requirements: You must have recognized teaching qualifications to teach the subject you are going to tutor in. You must reside in the USA within a convenient driving distance from you and your student´s meeting place. You must have an email account. You must show to the student/ parents proof of recognized teaching qualifications
2. Tutor competency standards: You are expected to understand your responsibilities and to strive continuously to achieve these standards. You must not try to sell tutoring referred to you by the Company in a subject that you have never successfully tutored in or are in no way qualified to teach.
You must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
You must be prepared for each session with an interesting lesson plan.
You must encourage all your students to complete an honest and thoughtful evaluation of the tutoring experience. You must be sensitive to your students' abilities.
You must keep good records and provide progress reports to the parents and/or your students upon request.
You must constantly strive to be a better educator.
You must keep your tutoring relationship confidential.
You may not contact the Company clients for reasons other than teaching purposes and not without the Company's consent.
You set the fees for the tutoring and the students pay you directly.
By applying for a listing on the Tutor Registration page, you agree to all terms of this contract.
3. Application process: You will submit a complete application via our site to register as a tutor or a special education teacher (go to the Tutor Registration page).
4. Database record updating: Students and/or their parents contact you directly from our website. Please keep your record in the database current and accurate. Be truthful about your qualifications, tutoring experience and all other information entered in the database. The Company reserves the right to remove your record in the database at its discretion. Only by striving to excellence this website will live as a source of dependable tutoring.
5. Charges: Listing is free for a 12 month registration in the The tutorsinflorida.com tutors directory.
6. Disclaimer: The Company will not be responsible for resolving any conflict or disagreement that may arise between you and your student or his guardians.
7. Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, fee schedules, payment procedures, and rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you may terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in our database following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
8. Relationship of parties: Nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
9. Limitation of liability: The Company, its owners and employees, will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to indirect, special, or consequential damages, arising in connection with the use of this website and our database service.
Copyright © 2014, Tutorsinflorida.com. All rights reserved.